Air Source Heat Pumps are an energy-efficient, alternative product to traditional heating systems for your heating and hot water in your home or office. With the global aim to reduce the use of fossil fuels without compromising comfort levels, Heat Pumps offer this solution. Whether it’s an older property or new home, we can install these systems with ease and create a smarter more efficient property.
How does an Air Source Heat Pump work?
- Air passes through pipes on the heat pump in your garden which heats up the refrigerant within those pipes and turns it into a gas. This process works with outdoor air temperatures down to -25˚C because of the refrigerant gas that is used in modern heat pumps.
- A compressor turns on in the outdoor unit and the refrigerant gas within the pipes is compressed to generate an even higher temperature.
- The gas is then passed over a heat exchanger which then transfers the heat into water that is used within your home to heat your radiators and provide hot water.
Benefits of a Heat Pump installation?
- Reduce your homes Carbon footprint
- Save money on your energy bills
- Can be used for heating & hot water
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation
- Eligible for the Government grant
- Can be utilised with solar panels
- No need to store fuel
- It will work down to -20 degrees
Please get in touch with our team to find out what Government schemes, with savings up to £5000, we can offer for your new renewable energy installation.